Data iniziativa: 11.07.2017 / 12.07.2017
Orario: 09:15 - 17:30
Luogo: Ceipiemonte, Corso Regio Parco 27
Posti totali: 18
Mercati di interesse: Italia
Tipologia: Attivitą di formazione
Destinatari: Aziende piemontesi
Data inizio iscrizioni: 15.06.2017
Data fine iscrizioni: 11.07.2017
Posti totali: 18
Posti disponibili: 10
Turin, 11 and 12 July
To create an international business development plan and begin putting the plan into action in order to increase export sales opportunities: these are the main objectives of this course.
Especially designed to develop the skills and the professional awareness required to operate on international markets, and organised by Ceipiemonte (Piemonte Agency) on behalf of its stakeholders, the course will:
- allow you to learn how to assess your business for international growth
- assist you in the process of evaluating and clarifying your export planning process
- reflect on and share with the other participants key areas of strategic decision making.
Additional focus on:
This course is suitable for people that have a good working level of spoken and written English.
• The international scenario: why is export important? What to expect?
• Business growth analysis: where are we now?
• Choosing international markets: where to go?
• International business planning: how to plan and make progress
• From local to foreign market: how to assess the gap
• Action plan/executions: what to do next?
• Continuity and business management: how to stay on track
• Business presentations: are you prepared ?
For more information, please download the file “Course details” on the right hand side
Lecturer: David Kidd - He has covered senior management roles in both private and public companies. More specifically he has worked as Marketing Director, Sales Director, General Manager, European Bus. Dev. Dir., Global Bus. Dev. Dir. in PMI and multinational companies - He holds a Bachelor’s degree in commerce and economics from University College Dublin, and is a qualified Executive Coach, ACTP, ICF.
Venue: Ceipiemonte – Corso Regio Parco, 27 – Torino
Schedule: 9.15 – 17.30
Subscriptions by: 6 July
The fee amounts to € 400.00 + VAT. To complete the subscription please fill in the registration form that appears by clicking on "new registration", where you can also find details on payment.
Please note: the form must be printed, signed in all parts and sent to Ceipiemonte by fax to no. 011 6965456 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Piemonte Agency, Fabrizia Pasqua
tel. 011 6700.619